Zorflex® wound contact dressings
Antimicrobial Zorflex® wound contact dressings help speed the wound healing process, while offering numerous other advantages:
- Direct contact layer for treating chronic non-healing wounds, including VLUs, DFUs, PUs, surgical and infected wounds
- Safe, risk free antimicrobial action – no reported adverse reaction.
- Can be used as a prophylactic dressing
- Can be left on the wound for up to 7 days
- Exudation, inflammation and pain associated with infection subsides
- Easy to use.
- No special procedures or techniques required to apply Zorflex® directly on the wound
- Manages malodour
How Zorflex® works
Triple action Zorflex® wound contact dressings consist of pure, naturally antimicrobial activated carbon cloth, which uses natural electrostatic forces to ‘clean’ the wound bed and create favourable conditions for wound healing.