Zorflex® is indicated as an antimicrobial dressing for use over discharging, partial and full thickness wounds such as: trauma, surgical sites, fungating carcinomas, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers and diabetic ulcers.
Key Benefits of using Zorflex®
Creates conditions conducive to accelerated wound healing.
- Natural triple action: Antimicrobial, Conductive and Odour Management.
- Protease modulation.
- Reduces odour, pain and exudate.
- Easy to use.
- Can be cut to shape and folded.
- Up to 7 days wear time.
- Safe, risk free antimicrobial action – no reported adverse reaction.
- Direct contact dressing for chronic non-healing wounds, VLU, DFU, PU, Post operative, Infected, Prophylactic.
- Can be left on the wound for up to 7 days.
- Exudation, inflammation and pain associated with infection subsides.
- Easy to use, without pain and without leaving residual carbon fibres.
- No special procedures or techniques required to apply Zorflex® directly on the wound.
- Manages malodour.