What is Zorflex®?
Zorflex® is a 100% activated carbon wound contact dressing, that benefits from a triple action.
Zorflex® triple action
Zorflex® uses a triple action to combat microbes and odour, and help accelerate wound healing.
Electrostatic forces draw, trap and kill microbes on Zorflex® surface
Restores body’s natural transepithelial potential across the wound bed
Odour molecules adsorbed and odour-causing microbes combated
- Secondary Absorbent Layer
- Microbes entrapped and killed
- Zorflex® dressing
- Wound bed
Zorflex® Triple Action
Zorflex® uses a triple action to combat microbes and odour, and help accelerate wound healing*:
- Antimicrobial action uses electrostatic forces to draw, trap and destroy microbes and adsorb endotoxins
- Conductivity restores the body’s natural transepithelial potential, aiding healing
- Odour management by adsorbing odour molecules and combating odour-causing microbes.
* Scheer H, Kaiser M, Zingg U, EWMA 2016 presentation
Young S, Gray S, Hampton S, TVS 2016 poster
Murphy N, BJN 2016, Vol 25, No 12